Today was one of those days. One of those good days with God where I took the time and listened. Just listened as He talked. Where I kept my mouth shut and received. A true time of communion. I was thankful for it. And I journaled His promises and my goals and dreams for 2012. Along side of my quiet time came a time of prayer for a several things that are going on in my life and some specifics for a few of my close friends. You know who you are, and I am standing and believing with you in this season of your life.
Amos 9:13 in the Message Bible says this, "Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once, and everywhere you look blessings - blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and the hills!"
I receive it. Do you? Go ahead take this verse that I shared... and run with it. What is God going to reveal to you through His Word?
Love,
T
Thank you for your encouraging words dear friend.
ReplyDelete