Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chopped.

This mama got a haircut, or shall I say a hair-chopped! I needed something that was quick & easy. I am not a hair person, I am the type that wants to do nothing to my hair and have it look good, so in the last year I have been pulling it back, everyday. Well, that was getting really old. So, last Saturday, my good friend Charissa, who is a very talented hairstylist went ahead and chopped it off. I was sooooo grateful. This is the picture I took to her, and she replicated it!



A real picture of me will soon follow, but I don't like the ones I was taking myself, so until then...here is the picture of what it looks like. It's short & sassy, and it takes one minute to style and looks adorable, if I do say so myelf!

Love, T

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it looks adorable...as always! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete