Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Three Months Old

Rocco is three months old today. Time is going by fast. My life sure changed three months ago, and I would never go back. Our family grew and my love increased. I cannot explain the magnitude of my love for this little boy.

I love you Rocco and I hope you feel it every day of your life. You are a true joy. You smile everytime you see me and your daddy. You love watching your big bro, I can tell you wanna be with him whenever you can. Your dad says that that's how all little brothers are...they look up to their big brother and just want to be noticed by them. Between you and me, Enzo loves it that you are around. And he will be a really good big brother to you. He loves you. You are strong, Rocco. You came out of the womb that way. My prayer from the day I found out I was pregnant was that you would be big, strong, and healthy. God answered. He always does. You like tummy time, that's when you show off your stuff, you hold your head high and move it from side to side. You also grab at things, especially someone's finger, you squeeze really hard. Sometimes I say "ouch!" I think you are going to be tall and built. You are a schedule guy (much like your mom in this area). You like structure. Our days are full, even if we are just at home. You nap 3-4 times a day, depending on what time you started your day. You like to sleep, you are a great sleeper, you like your bed, that's your favorite place to sleep. You are a good baby. You are a good boy. You are sweet. And you are gonna be a go-getter. I can tell you are full of zeal. You will be passionate and voice your opinion. I love you Rocco Anthony.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment